Slideshow Widget

Megan and Dan - Maternity Photography Jackson, MI

Friday, January 24, 2014

        

   I met up with Megan and Dan for a beautiful snowy maternity session last week. They were such a pleasure to work with. I love it when I get to work with awesome clients like these.

   Isn't she just glowing? When we got started Megan told me she isn't very photogenic. My camera and I beg to differ! She is stunning isn't she?

    

   Unfortunately along with beautiful snow comes freezing cold temps. Megan and Dan were serious troopers on this freezing cold winter's day though. The session included tons of laughter. Dan was having a hard time hiding the fact that he was freezing, lol. He blamed it on his warm weather roots. I don't blame him, I was all bundled up and I was freezing too! I think the fact that Megan has a baby growing in her belly helped to keep her warm!


   They brought along one of the first photos of their little guy, and he appears to already be having a great time growing in his Momma's belly. I can't wait to capture his many faces once he arrives next month. This couple was wonderful and I cannot wait to work with them again!


Post a Comment